Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WHO AM I in Christ?

1. I am a child of God. (Rom 8:16) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
2. I am redeemed from the hand of the devil. (Psa 107:2) Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
3. I am Forgiven (Col 1:13) Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: (Col 1:14) In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
4. I am saved by grace through faith (Eph 2: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
5. I am justified by faith (Rom 5:1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
6. I am sanctified (1Co 6:11) And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
7. I am a New Creature (2Co 5:17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
8. I am a partaker of His Divine Nature (2Pe 1:4) Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
9. I am redeemed from the curse of the law (Gal 3:13) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
10. I am delivered from the powers of darkness (Col 1:13) Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
11. I am Led by the Spirit of God (Rom 8:14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
12. I am getting all my needs met by Jesus (Phi 4:19) But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
13. I am casting all my care on Jesus. (1Pe 5:7) Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
14. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. (Eph 6:10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 15. I am doing all things through Christ which strengthens me. (Phi 4:13) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
16. I am an heir to the blessings of Abraham. (Gal 3:13) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: (Gal 3:14) That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
17. I am blessed coming in and going out. (Deu 28:6) Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
18. I am an inheritor of eternal life. (1Jo 5:11) And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life and this life is in his Son. (1Jo 5:12) He that hath the Son hath life: and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
19. I am blessed with all spiritual blessings. (Eph 1:3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
20. I am healed by his stripes. (1Pe 2:24) Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
21. I am exercising my authority over the enemy. (Luk 10:19) Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
22. I am more than a conqueror. (Rom 8:37) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
23. I am establishing God's Word here on earth. (Mat 16:19) And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever, thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
24. I am an overcomer by the blood of the lamb and word of my testimony. (Rev 12:11) And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
25. I am daily Overcoming the devil (1Jo 4:4) Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
26. I am not moved by what I see. (2Co 4:18) While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen, are eternal.
27. I am walking by faith and not by sight. (2Co 5:7) (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
28. I am controlling my thoughts. (2Co 10:4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;) (2Co 10:5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
29. I am being transformed by a renewed mind. (Rom 12:1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. (Rom 12:2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

No comments: